Leadership Tallahassee graduates meet on a quarterly basis for membership luncheons to further their community leadership development & education. Hot topics, trends, and community leaders are the featured programs for graduates & their guests. These luncheons provide an opportunity for LT alumni to connect with each other, introduce guests to LT & its members in a professional setting, and stay connected to current issues & challenges.
All luncheon programs are planned & implemented by LT graduates.
Past speakers or topics have included:
- Congresswoman Gwen Graham
- President Elmira Mangum, Florida A&M University
- Chief Mike DeLeon, Tallahassee Police Department
- Tallahassee International Airport
- Half-Penny Sales Tax for Economic Development Projects
- Conductor Darko Butorac, Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra
All Membership Luncheons are held at the Governors Club, 202 South Adams Street.